This policy will help you understand the types of information we collect from you, the purpose for which the information is collected; how the information is used; the intended recipients of such information; and how the information is protected. If you would like more details, please contact us at https://TruMint.in/pages/contact-us.
For the purposes of this policy, “personal information” means any information that can be used to identify you personally and shall not include information that is freely available or accessible to the public.
1. Using TruMint as a Visitor
If you are a first-time visitor to TruMint:
- We don’t know who you are.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services. This is data we get from your use of our services. We collect certain data about your interaction with our website, such as pages visited and average time spent on the website, your internet protocol address, the unique identifier of your device and device information such as operating system, operating system version, browser plugins, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile application.
- We use this data to analyse how you use our website and improve the services provided through the website;
2. Using TruMint as a Registered User
If you have provided us your email address:
- You are a registered user of TruMint.
- You may be asked to give us additional information in order to use certain features of the Services.
- You have the choice to use your social media accounts like Facebook or Google to login to TruMint (“Social Login”). If you choose Social Login, TruMint will have access to your name and email address only.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services.
- We use all the collected data to:
- Respond to your queries about the Services;
- Deliver to you any notices, alerts, or communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- Offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt-out of receiving such communication;
- Aggregate the anonymised information from registered users to perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshoot problems, analyse user behaviour, marketing purposes, and promotions;
3. How We Use Your Data
Your email address and phone number is used to send you updates regarding the Services. You can select what communication you’d like to receive from us by modifying your account settings after you login to your TruMint account.
We may also use your information to verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance with the site or services.
We use cloud-based software tools to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include, maintaining databases and servers, processing text messages, phone calls, chats and emails, and marketing and sales analytics.
4. How We Use Technical Data
TruMint uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions with our web-based services. These cookies store non-personally identifiable information.
Google Analytics aggregates technical data (non-personally identifiable data relating to your usage of our website) with data collected from other TruMint users. We use this information to identify the most popular areas of the Services and how to best present and customise them.
For more information about how Google handles technical information, please visit the site, “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, ( located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners ).
We may use the unique identifier of your device for security purposes to track suspicious activity. For instance, if we detect that your TruMint account is being accessed from multiple devices, we may contact you to ensure that you have authorised such access. Under no circumstances will your email, password, any personal financial data be collected by or shared with Google Analytics.
5. Access Your Information
Your personal information is yours. Under Indian law, you have the right to ask us for a readable copy of all your personal information stored with us.
If you have any questions about the accuracy or safety of your information, please do contact us at the address given below:
6. Disclosure of Information
Under no circumstances will we sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. TruMint has taken best and reasonable steps to ensure prevention of any unauthorised disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
Disclosure for regulatory compliances: TruMint will share your information with judicial, administrative and regulatory entities to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosures with your prior consent: If, at any time, you choose to utilise the integrated services of third party service partners through us, we will share your information with these third party service partners with your prior consent.
Disclosure for provision of Services: TruMint will share your information with third party vendors of TruMint as necessary for the provision of Services. Authorized third party vendors are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract. They are subject to the same penalties as we are for the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information.
7. Security Practices and Procedures
TruMint follows industry best practices, using open and known principles when transferring and storing your data.
We believe the biggest threat to the security and privacy of your data is if someone – probably someone you know – gains access to any of your devices. Remember to keep your password safe and secret to prevent unauthorised access to your TruMint account.
If you think that the security of your TruMint account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance.
8. How Your Information is Transmitted
Your data is transmitted between your device and our servers using HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the technology used to create secure connections for your web browser, and is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
9. Our Legal Obligation to You
We are bound by the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and comply with all its provisions. Under Section 43A of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, TruMint and all its vendors are obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard your data.
Under Regulation 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, we are obliged to provide every registered user of TruMint with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us.